I offer psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families, in English or in Hindi, and would welcome you to my practice.
Therapy can help you to:
- Get a deeper understanding of why you act and feel the way you do by recognizing the source of some of your problems.
- Learn to experience and express difficult emotions, feelings, and thoughts as they occur.
- Learn new skills to replace those problematic patterns of thinking and behavior that haven’t worked in the past.
- Provide opportunity for exploration, personal growth and self-acceptance.
- Improve communication to foster meaningful relationships with others.
I strive to provide a supportive and caring environment where you will feel safe to discuss your concerns. My primary focus as a therapist is to empower you to make good decisions and to find positive ways to cope with the challenges you face in your life. We will work together to identify your goals and to use methods that will help you achieve your goals.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with 8 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. I completed my Masters in Mental Health Counseling from Boston University School of Medicine in 2009. I have experience working with individuals struggling with stress, depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance abuse, family conflict, suicide and more. I am a first-generation immigrant who enjoys learning about and working with individuals from different cultures.
To contact me, you can send me an email, or call me at 301-428-3557.
Click here for my resume.
I look forward to hearing from you.